Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

PLATINUM LOUNGE

A social network that pays it member to post, start a discussion and many more. You will be paid depending on your rank so earn as many points as possible. No minimum words per post . The points are constant no matter how along or short your post is. They can pay twice amount, every 2nd and 4th week of the month via paypal.
  • New Profile -- 50 points.
  • Comments -- 10-50 points.
  • New Thread -- 50 points.
  • Post a Image -- 5 points.
  • Post a Poll -- 10 points.
  • Comments & Posts On Weekends -- 30-1,000 points.
  • Specials -- 40 to 25,000 points.
  • REGISTERING A FRIEND -- 25,000 points!!

2 comments:

I really like your website, it's so informative and the layout is nice and simple!
Would you like to trade links .i.e. I put a link from my website to yours, you put one from yours to mine?
My website is www.sarawillhelp.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:43:00 AM  

Thank you for you comment. I will put you on my site as well.

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:44:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home