Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

NO CASHOUT FOR MEGACASHCLICKS

Megacashclicks, a new PTC site and allegedly owned by GPT network (a known scammer). As of now, all members can't cashout at this site due to financial issues. This will start tonight Feb. 17, 2009 and no news on when it will return. But I suggest you drop the site since it turn out to be scam soon.




On the other hand, Kingsclicker has changed their server. The site loads faster than before which is great. They also added new features on the site like the referral bonus, new forum, etc.

2 comments:

Hey I do like your blog content, but default blogger theme doesn't look attractive. Ever thought about a free custom one? Then you should take a look at free custom blogger theme gallery

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

I will surely visit your site since I wanted to have any attractive blog. Thanks for sharing I really appreciate it.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 5:54:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home