Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Attack Site?ozonebux?


When tried to access ozonebux, this message came up and I was surprised! I wonder why this site was reported attack site? To know the answers to my questions, I clicked the "why was this site blocked".

Google was watching the site for 90 days and found some malicious software being downloaded and installed without the users consent that can harm our computer which is not good. But this doesn't mean that the malicious software came originally from the site. Third parties like advertisers or members can add this software without even noticing it.

So I suggest to refrain from downloading any content or files from this site just to be safe. I think the administrator of the site should watch their back for now to prevent this from happening again because this kind of message can somehow alarm your future investors and members.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home